Atelier Anne will be pleased to meet you at this upcoming events
LE MARCHE DE NOEL BY L'APERO & L'ALLIANCE FRANCAISE SF
December 15, 2019 from 10 am to 6pm
50 3rd Street, San Francisco CA 94103
Open on Sunday 15th of December to all French & American residents and visitors of the Bay Area.
Last year, "Le Marché de Noël" ﬁrst Edition took place at the Alliance Française de San Francisco,
a non-proﬁt organization dedicated to promote Francophone culture.
You were more than 900 people joining this familly event.
For this second edition, L’Apéro is joining the party!
The event will take place at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco and
the program of the day will include all kind of fun activities and the presence of many local french businesses for the entire family.
Come with your Ugly sweater and get a chance to be crowned Queen or King of the day!!!
- Photobooth all day long
- Games for kids (10:30am - 4:30pm)
- Craft activities (11:00am - 4:00pm)
- Christmas story reading (11am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm)
- Chromatic Band (11:30am - 12:15pm)
- Gaelle Boudier (12:30pm - 14:30pm)
- Raffle draw (4pm)
- Ugly sweater contest results (4pm)
Buy tickets for our Raffle and win prizes offered by our sponsors:
- 2 nights + breakfast for 2 by Park central hotel SF
- top quality "mariniere" by St James
- an in home wine tasting by La Cave
- side car ride by Rides by me
- French for travelers class for 2 by AFSF
- 1 year subscription to France Amerique
- 1 year subscription to France today
FRENCH BOUTIQUE & CAFÉ
May 18th, 2018
from 9 am to 5pm
696 Sheraton Drive - Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Les Artisanes are pleased to show their new collections. We will present handmade designs such as scarves, bags, jewels, pottery, organic soaps as well as French gourmet food. Save the date and bring some friends with you ❤️
SILICON VALLEY OPEN STUDIO
May 5th-6th, 2018
From 11 am to 5 pm.
540 Ringwood Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Join us to view the work of 12 international artists. Shop for fine art, cards, jewelry, leather goods and unique gifts.
For maps and more info, visit